Our focus on continuous improvement, the quality of our services and work output is embedded in our zeal to get it right the first time, on time! Quality is embedded in all our execution activities to ensure that we avoid rework, errors and unnecessary costs.
Quality Management System (QMS)
Massy Wood recognises that service quality is the key to increasing its customer base and client satisfaction. Our Quality Management System (QMS) is robust and aligned to the ISO 9001 standard. It allows us to efficiently manage service delivery by providing standardized processes to address corrective and preventive actions, quality assurance and quality control activities and continuous improvement initiatives.
Our QMS ensures that risk management is effectively incorporated in our business. It works coherently with our operations and focuses on prevention (Quality Assurance) and detection (Quality Control) activities.
Massy Wood’s Quality Assurance activities include:
- Assurance: internal process audits, contractor, project surveillance and self-verification
- Contractor quality management: pre-qualification, bid evaluation and selection
- Calibration of measuring and testing equipment
- Document reviews: Inspection Test Plans (ITPs), work packs, welding procedures
Our Quality Control activities include:
- Incident investigations and non-conformance management
- Material verification and receipt inspection
- Contractor performance evaluation
- Review of handover dossiers and inspection and test results e.g., non-destructive evaluation (NDE) and welding inspections
The organization’s focus on Quality and risk-based thinking supports our commitment to operational excellence and customer satisfaction.